Consulting services are offered to all stakeholders, including Public Safety agencies, Risk Managers, and law firms related to the following specialized areas:
- Law Enforcement (Public Safety) Policy & Procedures
- Use of Force
- Arrest Procedures
- Crowd Control
- Report Writing
- TASER (Devices, Evidence Collection, and Forensic Analysis)
- Less Lethal Weapons
- Traffic Collision Investigations
- Excited Delirium
- In-Custody Deaths
- Wheelchair: Contacts, Control, & Transport
- Americans with Disability Act
- “Special Needs” (Dyslexia, Blind, Autism, Epileptic, etc.)
- Adult Learning (Generations)
- Instructor Development
- Performance / Proficiency Testing
- Curriculum / Course Design
- Training Documentation (current / future training)
The above-mentioned specialized areas is only a partial list of commonly used topics. If you have an specialized area that is not listed, please contact us.
Mr. Tinder has over 8,000 hours of police, use of force, and instructor development training and has provided thousands of hours of specialized training to Federal, State, County, Municipal, and private sector employees. He has excelled as a Police Tactics and Use of Force Instructor with extensive experience in Use of Force events, including supervising, managing, and documenting these incidents. He has earned multiple California POST instructor certifications and continues teaching the legal aspects and decision making process as it pertains to less lethal and deadly force encounters. The consulting experience is grounded by over 30 years of practical application, teachings, and coursework.
Mr. Tinder has an extensive background in the training field, both from curriculum design to course implementation and instructional performance. He observed 3 decades of training evolve into where we currently are today. His training and documentation is designed to withstand any challenge or scrutiny against criminal, administrative, and civil proceedings.