- No cost (aside from light snacks) to the host agency other than tuition costs
- Host agency receives up to 3 free tuitions based on total paid students.
Please refer to the FAQS Page for detailed information.
- The free tuitions may be used for current or future Solutions for First Responders, LLC
- Host agency personnel may eliminate or reduce training and travel costs
- Host agency can customize any course offered based on their needs
- Provide a classroom that can accommodate 24 students, seated in table groups (4)
Cost of renting a classroom is the responsibility of the Host Agency
- Provide a projector, screen, and speakers for room size
- Provide light snacks
- Provide marketing to surrounding agencies such as training managers, etc.
What will Solutions for First Responders, LLC provide
- A certified instructor or Master Instructor to facilitate every course
- Manage registrations, collecting course fees and administrative duties
- Complete all certificates of completion for each student
- Advertise on our website
- Manage all travel and expenses for instructors
Solutions for First Responders, LLC WILL NOT do the following:
- Provide a lecture based course of instruction
- All courses are designed and presented using facilitation methods towards student-centered learning
- Teach from ALL PowerPoint slides
- Instructors are experts in the field and familiar with course content. They do not read from PowerPoint
If your agency meets the hosting requirements, please click on the button below